Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Anticipation….

anticipation

 

Ok admit it if you are of a certain age you are humming Carly Simon’s tune right now while thinking about this ad from our youth.

 

calendar

 

The wait for me is almost finally over.  Well somewhere between 7-9pm CST the wait will be over….somewhat.

 

Nope not a tax refund (still waiting on that).

 

imagesCA56BOM0

 

My Craftsy Class, Pieced Hexies : Beyond English Paper Piecing, will be LIVE!

 

 

 

xmas

 

 

Oh my it seems like ions ago now that I filmed the class when it fact it was just 6 short weeks since.  Scheduling delays (with my being on the road) and then a snowstorm delay….I kept wondering will this ever finally happen?

 

 

 

imagesCA82CJZ6

And now the anticipation is, the party invites are out,

will they come?

 

 

 

p.s. either late tonight or early tomorrow I will post a link on the blog that will take you directly to the workshop.   Smile

No comments: