Monday, September 16, 2013

NEW ADDY FOR MY BLOG!

Hi Everyone!

Well my new updated (and still many more updates to be made) website has gone live!

The address is still www.mdquilts.com

But one of the best features is that my blog will now be hosted right on the front page.  This will make it easier for me to link information for all of you regarding all kinds of stuff.

So head over here now for a blog post about something new and exciting that will be released next month and to following my posts these next two weeks about what has been going on “behind the scenes”.

….come on….it’s as easy as clicking right here.

www.mdquilts.com

I’ll race ya over!

MickeySignature

1 comment:

NancyB85374 said...

Congratulations! I have noticed several of the blogs I follow are doing this now. One big problem I will have with this is that I use Feedly as my reader; and for some reason Feedly sends me an update for every comment made on to your blog posts. That will be too much. Some posts can have a couple hundred comments. I will have to find some other way to keep up with you and others that choose this route. Regular Wordpress or blogspot etc. do not give me this problem.
NancyB in AZ