Wednesday, September 11, 2013

There’s something big goin’ on….

 

images

I have a huge (read into this queen size bed quilt) project that I have on the "TO DO" list with a very, very, very (read into this by the end of September) short deadline.   

imagesCAF2W2R2

 

 

 

 

I have made a goal calendar for where I should be every day when I close my eyes.  I am going hard on it with a stepped up due date of Sept 25th.  I work best when I leave wiggle room at the end. 

 

I can't wait to share this with all of you as I am loving it.  (read into it my Civil War Repros loving heart is singing).

 

I ask that you just hang in there with me and as soon as a cover is decided (oops there's a clue) and the nod is given for release I (and someone else...another clue)BonnieHunterHeadshot  will let you in on what we have been working on.

Now back to your regularly scheduled quilting.   Carry on.

MickeySignature

5 comments:

gail.designs said...

Sounds like intrigue. You have my attention..
Gail in Verona

GeeMa said...

Too much teasing! Can't wait to see what you two have been up to.

Bonnie K. Hunter said...

Hahahaha! Nice clue on the someone else...with my PICTURE!! So Funny!

:)

Jennifer said...

My only question is who is Laurel and who is Hardy?

Dot said...

Hum??? Could it be another Collaboration these two are Collaborating ?????????
You definitely have my attention:-)