Monday, October 1, 2012

Trouble is brewing.....

October!  Yes this Autumn lovin' girl is happy happy happy!  

I think I will celebrate this first day of October by "stirring up trouble" in the studio.   

Some dresden plate paper pieces followed me home from Petals & Blooms Quilts & Needlework booth at the Heritage Quilters Guild show last weekend....this morning I took them out of their sealed bag.

....rut roh....now they are chatting with my scrap bins...

....trouble is brewing.....  ")

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

3 comments:

Robin said...

Don't you just adore those "trouble brewing" days?!!! Love the plate pieces... what size are they?

Cowtown Quilts said...

LOL!

Sarah said...

I'm in trouble every time I look at the paperpieces.com catalog. Can't wait to see what's up!