Saturday, August 10, 2013

eBay Goodies!

271192556541_2One of my newest fav sellers on eBay is myvintagelife.

They scan vintage images at a high dpi and print them out on high quality fabric for use in any project you can image.

I have bought a few of these images on fabric blocks lately and have grand plans for all kinds of pillow goodness.  I can add some small quilt blocks, borders, half square triangle around the images, make a back and viola quick project-instant gratification!

 

I will blog more about the pillows in the making when I do so (tenatively penciled in for late August early September…subject to change) but I just had to share this vendor with all you.

Some of the many images available.

271200913164_2

 

271212009069_2m3UnB9fjTZxup2mriSlQrngmK6ve6-HQDdv5u98aVkw1Fw

      Yes I have this one.

 

 

And this one too.

 

 

 

mM-o_C57j-Li2ut_IA5WfvAAnd this one…I am thinking this just image might be pieced into every quilt back of my quilts.

I am loving this idea.

Go check out this vendor. 

Let me know what images you bought.   Smile

 

MickeySignature

1 comment:

GO STARS! said...

Just spent some time looking at their postings on ebay. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to have to buy some of those for Christmas gifts.